Friday, February 20, 2009

My Z.I.R.C.A Nitex!!!


Last thurday, it was my 1st time & might be my last as well to be involved in watching this particular show (Thunder from down under)... When most of my frenz know that I am going, their 1st response was 'What! Jacelyn, you going too & anybody force you??", "Wow!!!".
(Haha!!! Yes! My dear frenz, I am going & I reali indeed went & nobody force me...(x^-^x) )

This is a show where a group of boys will be stripping that left BOxers. (SURPRISED!!!)

How it started???
Well, basically one fine day Raudha suddenly asked me if I am willingly to borrow her my credit card for online booking through SISTICs. Out of curiosity, so i checked with her what show she is going to watch. She suddenly lowered down her voice & whispered it to my ear that if I am interested to join them to watch Thunder from down under. At first, i assumed it as one of those movies that we always watched. However, after her explanation I was so shocked that she is so eager & excited to watch it. (Haha..U should look at her expression for her eagerness..(o^v^o) )At the beginining, I was shy to go cos frankly saying this is quite an embrassed activity. (Keke!! ) After her assurance that the guys would not be doing any FuNnY stuff on me, I agreed to go....Thus, we booked this at the slot of 9pm on 19/02/09(Thursday). After our work Raudha, Aida & I hurriedly changed and make-up (haha!! as we can see handsome boyzz!) and was getting ready to go....
Sham, one of my colleagues, sent us to Clarke Quay (So nice of him...Thanks Sham!) During the journey, he kept laughing & teasing Raudha of teaching us bad. (Hmmm.. I believed that this is an unbelievable matter for him to hear that I am going as well..Haha..Opps!!)
After we reached there, we went to have dinner at Mac & started to collect our tickets at 7.30pm. We were the first to reached there, so we decided to take some photos before we went in...














We waited till about 8pm to collect our tickets. Hmmm..The place looks great, our drinks are free flow till 10.30pm & we managed to get a seat that is in the front row & right at the centre.

(Haha..we thought that if like that Raudha will get the chance to be invited to stage..Who knows....)
The performers seemed like focusing more at our left & right side. Those in the centre especially front row was being left out.. (OMG!! Raudha was so sad & disappointed.)
The show was quite... sexy especially when they invited some gals up to the stage to participate their show...Some scenes are shy to look at, as they get the gals hands to touch their body here & there.. (OMG!! I am so shy that i turned my head away!! Don't even dare to look further more.)

There was also another performer came to touch from my neck to my back with fingers moving up & down (Oh my gosh!!) I was so shy & frightened off at that point of time. Raudha kept telling me it is ok, it is fine..(Keke..Oh my dear!! No wonder, Uncle Heng & Daniel kept saying I am "Lao Gu Dong")
We also managed secretly took some photos (Camera is prohibited during the show time!)







































Overall, this is an good experience but I don't think i will going such show for the 2nd time as it don't really suits me. Haha...(x^-^x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to drop any comments for me.... !(^v^)!