Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Hongkong trip with SMC Pneumatics on 24-12-08 to 28-12-08

Here are some of the photos that I took during my journey to Hongkong.
My Family & I.... Do we look alike??? !(^v^)!


The beautiful moment at Hongkong disneyland (FIR3wOrKs!!!! Muacks!!!)


Happy photos sessions with the cartoon characters.... !(^v^)!















This is their showroom for Hello Kitty bedsheets. (Do you think i will miss out this?? Haha... !(^v^)! All thanks to Uncle Goh's reminder if not i would just mermized by the gallery..)



My Cowboy Boyfrenz...... Keke ; -p

Hmmm..basically this hongkong trip is nice n fun. As the weather is cooling and the environment is clean too. However, there is one very sad thing happened during my HK trip which was i lost my newly bought Sony (T77) camera. (Heart pain!!!! Sob..Sob..Sob!!)
Overall, this whole trip is nice but tiring (Haha!! Due to shopping & busy making police report & etc). Anyway I can only blame on my careless and stupid... Haiz....;-(

Here are some videos for your viewing which is video shot by one of colleagues, Tanto. (Thanks, Tanto... ;-p)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to drop any comments for me.... !(^v^)!