Friday, January 30, 2009

Relationships....????

Yesterday planned to watch Inkheart with Joseph at cwp. However, he is not feeling well thus we postponed it to next Tues... (Hope his gastric has gone & wish him a speedy recovery ;-p)

Just nice Uncle heng also jio me for gathering with Ah Kuang & Zhaorong.(Hmmm...It has been such a long time since the last time I saw them..) So I decided to join them for movie & dinner. We watched Love Matters. Hmmm..Well, overall I would grade it as not bad, even though there are some scenes that require Uncle Heng & Ah Kuang to explain to me..Hehe..;-p (Pity the both of them...;-p) Well, Zhaorong didn’t join us for the movie as he had to work. However, he still managed to join us after our movie & we met up at Mos Burger for a chit chat session. Uncle Heng seems to be so hungry that he had 2 burgers at a go.. Really Horrible! (Wondering where is all the food gone?? Still so skinny after had so much, waste the food lo! Hehe !(^v^)!)

After the dinner, we chit chat n had lots of laughter. As usual they would always chat something that i dun understand & resulted require their explanation for it too.. (Yoz! Xin Ku le...but no choice cos Qimei is not ard. ;-p Haha!!)

Today, Uncle heng was telling us regarding the loss of faith in BG Relationships due to the encounter of his frenz. I suddenly have mixed feelings towards BG Relationships & Friendship as well. It is hard to describe but rather sad in my deep heart.

I suddenly remembered that after JQ, I seemed like to lose fatih in relationships. Even though I tried, but to no success ( In WX relationship).To me, those promises that guys promise or ensure is all lies or coax. All are untruth & it is hard to believe. In another words, I have lose the faith in believing especially BGR.
(Hmmm.. I also don't know where is the key to my heart..)

Uncle Heng today also mentioned that 'Gals are almost the same, not considerate & are general" Zhaorong asked if i am like that too... I had a paused... 'Am I like that too?" "Am I also the possessive type to my BF?" "Am i too controlled to his personal life that he can't breathe or have any freedom with his own frenz?" (To me, I feel that I am not, but the other party might think I am.. As what Uncle heng says.."do not listen to one party only..")

It goes the same to my friendship that I treasure a lot especially when Francis become isolated from us. I felt so sad! I could still remembered clearly the day at Lot 1 watching Harry Potter, Pizza Hut at CWP & etc etc... All these pierce into my heart. Kok Ching asked me to learn to forgive & forget..but it is rather hard...Up till now, whenever I recalled all these matters..My heart still hurts & tears will still roll down from my cheeks uncontrollable. Is this called Buddies, over 10yrs relationship just gone into drain like that...? ;-( What exactly happened???

One of my resolutions for this yr is to find back my buddies and wounds may heal... Can I do it?? Hopefully!!! Keke !(^v^)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to drop any comments for me.... !(^v^)!